- July 15, 2018
- by Juan Johnson
Unfortunately, due to some severe thunderstorms, the RallyX event chairs have decided that Event #5 will be canceled. There has been some minor flooding in some of the surrounding areas and the site location is not draining well. With more rain predicted for the evening and the possibility of on and off thunderstorms through most of the morning, we want to make sure that we can preserve the field for future events and we don’t want to risk running an event that could end with vehicles getting stuck and needing recovery.
No one will be charged for this event and we will discuss the possibility of a reschedule over the next week. If anyone has any questions or further concerns please feel free to contact Juan Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get back to you asap.
We apologize for the inconvenience and we hope to see you all at the next event.